What a party, thanks to everyone who attended and showed their support at our first ever EDGEFEST! Watch this space for EDGEFEST 2020!
Come for the polo, stay for the party!
This is a brand new event in the Cotswolds! Edgefest will be taking place in Edgeworth, Gloucestershire based in the heart of the Cotswolds. Everyone is welcome, so come and support your local festival or take a trip and come and experience the beautiful Cotswolds, this Edgeworth event is going to be one to remember. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* 1. Under
16's get free entry but will need to buy their own food.
2. Gates open from 1.30pm and close at 2am.
3. There will be a fully stocked bar on site, providing a range of alcoholic
and non- alcoholic beverages. We accept cash & cards. There will be free
water stations available.
4. Challenge 25 policy will be in place, please bring your ID! Only
drivers licence & passport will be accepted.
5. The Pig Roast Hire Company and Goujon Monkey will be serving food from
6.30pm. Vegetarian options are available. There will be a sausage sizzle from
2pm- 6pm to keep you going in the meantime! You can BYO food and drinks too!
6. Free campsite available! BYO tents, camper-van & caravans. There will
be no electricity hook up but there will be free water points available.
7. No glass policy, please don't bring any glass with you, this will be
confiscated. Even better bring your own reusable cups and do your bit for the